|Location:||Vancouver , British Columbia, Canada|
Brenda Osmond is an associate lawyer at Pacific Medical Law. Brenda obtained her law degree from UBC and was called to the bar in 2010. Brenda has a doctoral degree in clinical pharmacy and was a pharmacist before she became a lawyer. As a pharmacist, Brenda had a distinguished career advocating for the interests of patients.
For the last 10 years of her pharmacy career she was Deputy Registrar of the College of Pharmacists of BC. In that role she assisted in developing the standards for safe pharmacy practice and investigated complaints about the practice of pharmacy. She was also involved in efforts to improve the delivery of healthcare in BC through the implementation of computerized health records. Throughout her career Brenda has been a speaker at professional development conferences and a frequent contributor to professional publications.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Medical malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- University of British Columbia, Faculty of Law, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- J.D. – April, 2009
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Pharm D – April, 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia